Our infrastructure keeps you connected and protected, regardless of disruptions in the world around us.
The IMDC Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors all datacenter activities, access control, power, environmentals, and OSP fiber 7x24x365. The NOC is also available to handle customer trouble tickets and remote hands requests.
IMDC has high definition closed circuit television cameras and Network Video Recording (NVR) installed to provide customers with a secured and monitored datacenter environment. The HD CCTV system is monitored by the NOC and remotely by IMDC personnel.
IMDC has a state of the art environmental monitoring system installed throughout the datacenter. The EMS monitors power, temperature, humidity, and water at all key locations throughout the IMDC facility. EMS alarms are monitored by the NOC and remotely by IMDC personnel.
IMDC’s Miami facility is designed to comply with demanding standards and operated according to industry best practices.
Our scalable, flexible and customized data center space includes secure racks, half-racks, cages and dedicated private suites.
- Reliable mission critical power with 99.999 percent service level agreements
- 5kW+ per rack backed by two generators with automatic transfer connected to 72-hour fuel tanks
- Preferential fueling contracts
- Redundant UPS AC power backup systems with bypass switch and surge suppression
- DC power available at -48v with A/B feeds
- N+1 built-in redundancy with more than 120 percent capacity
- Redundant DX systems with CRAC units offering minimum 120 sensible BT per square-foot maintained at 48 percent humidity